Monday, August 5, 2019

Who's Starting a Blog Today?


"A blog ("weblog”) is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (posts)” - Wikipedia

This will be the first post for this blog.  It is August of 2019.  Yes, I know, it maybe years and years too late but I am curious how blogging works.  My first goal for now is education.  Looking forward to learn new things.  The first obstacle is when to start it, and I thought, what the heck, just do it!

For the very first day, I learned how to put a pic and a counter on the page.  I would love to make it simple as much as possible.

I have enjoyed making contents on YouTube for 4-1/2 years and I am looking forward for new adventure in this medium.




Interesting facts about blogs:
1) Bloggers are “morning people.” Morning is the most popular time to read blogs. Blog reading peaks around 10AM.
2) Professional bloggers have 4 blogs, on an average.
3) Bloggers between the ages of 21 and 35 dominate blogging, totaling more than 53%.

Source: https://tinyurl.com/y299vxgm







No comments:

Post a Comment

" Bowers & Wilkins PX5 On Ear Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones "      B owers & Wilkins is a company that m...